By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Well, Hrithik Roshan’s songs always make big and turn out to be hits. His latest single ‘Dheere Dheere’ too has created a historical place by becoming the biggest hit in the history of Indian music. Hrithik had instantly agreed to do this song when Bhushan Kumar asked him for the same. This song has been recreated from the original track ‘Dheere Dheere’ from the movie Aashiqui. Yo Yo Honey Singh has created and rendered this number flawlessly that it is now on every tongue. The song turned out to be hit and then superhit.
It has now achieved unimaginable place – well, it has crossed 100 million views on Youtube and has also beaten all Bollywood songs till date. Youtube too has confirmed the same. Hrithik’s Dheere Dheere has now become the biggest hit ever in Indian music history.
Talking about the song, the excited Hrithik said that he gave something very simple and a lot of love and it now turned into gold. He now feels very proud.
Like all Hrithik Roshan’s songs, this track too is simply a class and is now geared up to create more history. Also enjoy posts like Shraddha Kapoor hangs on a 34-storey building and Shraddha Kapoor caught with 500 hundred people.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Roshan Eventually Split, Actor Confirms It
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!