By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Hunterrr 1st Monday box office collections – well, the film performed somewhat well at the domestic box office on its fourth day in India. The film was received well by the critics and now the audiences too have been showing some interest to this movie. It means the positive word of mouth has begun happening for it. The film received around 90 lakhs business on 4th day in India.
Hunterrr 1st Monday box office collections have now added some good total to overall income. The total business so far in four days are now 6 crore (approx.) in domestic market. Since it is an adult comedy, it has been gaining attention among the masses.
Hunterrr might perform some good business in coming days, though the drops will continue happening. Anyway, let’s see what would be the lifetime business of this film. Till then, you may enjoy other nice posts on the website such as Kangana Ranaut’s birthday celebration photos and Deepika Padukone’s Piku teaser.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Revolver Rani Box office Prediction – Word of Mouth Needed
- Khoobsurat Opens to Dull Response, Word of Mouth Needed Badly
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Creature 3D Opens Dull – Word of Mouth Needed Badly
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Hunterrr Gains Bit Boost on 2nd Day
- Jai Gangaajal 1st Day Business, Relies Heavily on Word of Mouth
- Badlapur Continues Dropping Business, Word of Mouth is Less Now