By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic-Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Priyanka Chopra’s Jai Gangaajal opening occupancy has not been up to the mark. The film released today and it witnessed a slow start with around 10 to 15 percent occupancy in the morning shows in multiplexes. Good business was seen in Central India and UP circuits. The similar start was also seen in single screens as well.
The film released in more than 2600 screens, but now all depends on word of mouth.
Priyanka could not promote the film well due to her engagements in her Hollywood film. This also affected a lot. Well, Jai Gangaajal opening occupancy now shows the film will hardly get a good business in later shows of the day.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Bhoothnath Returns Opens Much Slow
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Mardaani 1st Day Collections Report with Analysis
- Cuckoo 1st Day Collections Report with Analysis
- Mr. Joe B. Carvalho and Sholay 3D Open Slow, Read Report
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton