Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Kalpana Mathur, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Kamal Hassan’s Papanasam is on way to generate huge buzz in the media and among the masses. The film is all geared up for release on 3rd July and all eyes are set on the release. Where everyone is keen to watch this film, Kamal’s daughters – Shruti and Akshara too are eager to watch this flick. Kamal Hassan’s Papanasam is a remake of a Malyalam movie. The film revolves around the relationship of father and daughters.
In the film, Kamal has two daughters like his real life and the flick also talks about the father-daughters’ relationship. Thus, it is quite close to his real life. Kamal shares a very good bond with his two daughters in actual life and in the film the same is the case.
Well, wait for the release and see what happens to the film and what would be the reaction of the audiences to the film?
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- VIDEO: Sarbjit Trailer Out and GOES VIRAL
- OMG! Aamir Khan Has Four Daughters – Two Discovered
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled