By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviwer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Kapoor & Sons 1st Friday box office collections came as expected from its first day business prior to release. The film released in limited number of screens and select theaters in India. Across urban multiplexes and urben cities, it got the business, what was being expected. The film is now being predicted and expected to have good opening weekend. Today’s business will be disturbed due to the big match of ICC T20 World Cup India and Pakistan.
Kapoor & Sons 1st day box office collections in domestic market are 6.85 crores, which are pretty nice. As this writer had predicted earlier, the film opened around 40 to 50 percent.
The film received good reviews from the critics and the word of mouth is pretty high, it is set to keep doing good business in the days to come.
It has become the fourth highest opener of 2016 after Airlift (12.35 crores), Kya Kool Hain Hum 3 (8.15 crores) and Ghayal Once Again (7.2 crores). Kapoor & Sons 1st Friday box office collections now clearly show the movie is now going to rock.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Baaghi Becomes the 3rd Highest Opener of 2016
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- ABCD 2 Becomes the Highest Opener of 2015
- Welcome Back – The Third Highest Opener of 2015
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- Badlapur – The 3rd Highest Opener of 2015