By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Kapoor & Sons 1st Monday collections now show the film is set to be a big hit. Well, it has potential to hit the big jackpot and is on its way already. Prior to release, there were expectations of good business and the same is happening now with oomph. After registering a very good weekend score, the film has now landed into weekdays. As normally the movies keep dropping in weekdays, Kapoor & Sons showed good sign even in weekdays. Though the minimal drop is seen, but it can be overlooked, as the business is nice.
On 4th day, the film collected 5.08 crores in domestic market, this clearly reveals that it is on way to register something exceptional at the box office. The total sum so far has turned out to be 31.43 crores in Indian circuit, which is supremely nice and fantastic.
Till Ki & Ka arrives, K & S has time to generate as much business as it can. Ki & Ka will give it a tough competition, as it also has similar flavor like Kapoor & Sons.
Kapoor & Sons 1st Monday collections exhibit the film is potentially great to churn out more than 60 crores as a lifetime business. More than 40 crores are on the cards for first week’s business.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- Ex-Lovers Shahid Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Take Selfies Together
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Holi Feature: How Does Shraddha Kapoor Celebrate Holi and Protect Her Hair and Skin?
- VIDEO: Sarbjit Trailer Out and GOES VIRAL