By Saima Kanwal, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Katrina Kaif’s Fitoor has been quite well in news since the day it went on floors. She and Aditya Roy Kapur are doing the film together in main leads. Well, Katrina is now among those ones who normally do their action stunts by themselves. She has been doing action sequences since quite some time now and she is now used to it. But this time around, things went wrong all the way with her.
In a scene, Katrina had to drive a convertible car during the shooting of the film going on in Delhi. Aditya had to sit next to her. Unfortunately, the sequence went wrong and Katrina sped off without shutting the car’s door.
As the door was not shut and the car was in speed, she rammed the car into a wall and a big damage happened to the convertible car. Lukily, both Katrina and Aditya were safe and unhurt. Abhishek Kapoor is directing this film that has been produced by UTV Motion Pictures and stars Rekha also in main lead. Katrina Kaif’s Fitoor is slated for 25th December 2015 release. Also enjoy other posts such as Who surprised Yami Gautam with a gift? Guess who is the actress with larger on display assets (photos).
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- OMG! Katrina Kaif Falls from the Horse…What?
- Katrina Kaif Yummy Deep Cleavage Pictures – Truly Hot
- Why Katrina Kaif is Set to Land in Kashmir in Extreme Cold Conditions?
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- REVEALED: Katrina Kaif Gets PREGNANT after Living with Ranbir Kapoor