By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Ki and Ka 1st Tuesday collections – the film has been going really nice at the box office churning out the business which is required by the stakeholders. They must be happy with the way the movie has been shaping its business. Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor starrer this film has an urban feel and has been targeted mainly to the urban audiences. The word of mouth has been nice as well, which is surely adding sparkles. Hopes are high that the business would continue to happen in coming days.
Ki and Ka 5th day collections are 3.30 crore. Now the total domestic business becomes 32.07 crore that is simply great. The film was made with a budget of 30 crore (including P & A). Now the investment cost has been recovered and whatever it earns now onwards, will be added into profit.
Ki and Ka 1st Tuesday collections now show the movie will continue making business till any new flick hits theaters.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Leading Bollywood Actor CAUGHT Making Out with An Actress in Washroom
- Piku Does Decent Business on 1st Day – BO Report with Analysis
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’s 100 Crore Business Report with Analysis
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Cuckoo 1st Day Collections Report with Analysis
- Mardaani 1st Day Collections Report with Analysis