Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Kuch Kuch Locha Hai 1st day box office collections – the film that could not gain praises from the critics landed poor at the box office as well. The film now heavily needs word of mouth to grow and even to make some satisfactory business. Sunny Leone and Ram Kapoor starrer this film was not being expected to do well prior to its release because of the wrong timing of release with Piku starring Deepika Padukone, Amitabh Bachchan and Irrfan Khan.
Piku’s business is really nice and even last week’s release Gabbar is Back too is going strong. Thus, in the midst of all this, how can Kuch Kuch Locha Hai pick up the business? Anyway, Kuch Kuch Locha Hai 1st day box office collections are merely 75 lakhs in domestic market.
There are hardly any expectations of picking up the business today and tomorrow – though a bit jump might be seen due to weekend. But if you are going to witness good business, it can hardly happen. Also enjoy some other fine posts on the website such as Piku 1st day box office collections and why Shilpa Shetty got embarrassed on live TV show?
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Piku Opens Brilliant, Kuch Kuch Locha Hai Weak
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- PHOTOS: Launch Party of Sony TV’s Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
- Sunny Leone’s Mastizaade Earns Good Business on 1st Weekend
- Anegan Earns Mammoth Business on First Day