Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Malaika Arora Khan’s sensuousness, hotness, body’s curviness and seductiveness are all what we all are well aware of them. She is the epitome of beauty laced with whopping amount of sex appeal and hotness with killer curves on body. Malaika’s item songs are always famous and they always grab the top notch position on music charts and turn out to be chartbusters. Her item numbers are hummable and all and sundry are found humming them around. They are party numbers and every foot tap on the beats.
Well, now she is ready for her new item song ‘Fashion Khatam Mujh Par’, which she did for the upcoming movie ‘Dolly Ki Doli’ that she co-produces with her husband Arbaaz Khan. The first look of this item number has been released and it is surely going to rock like her all previous item numbers.
The song has been choreographed by Remo D’Souza and the music been scored by Sajid-Wajid. Irfan Kamil has written the lyrics whereas Mamta Sharma and Wajid have rendered the lines. This song ‘Fashion Khatam Mujh Par’ is all set to make the masses shake their hips along with Malaika. Also read other posts on the website such as Actors drank heavily on Ugly’s sets (read why?) and PK 1st weekend box office collections with analysis.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Malaika Arora Hottest Scrumptious Mouth-Watering Pictures, Shows Everything
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!