By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Sunny Leone’s Ek Paheli Leela leaves no stone unturned to get much hype and it succeeds every inch in getting good positive buzz that will surely help when the movie releases. The film has been on a good promotional note. The latest we heard that Sunny Leone found it really hard ro carry 12 kgs weighted lehnga for the song ‘Mere Sayiaan Super Star’. The lehnga was embellished with rich embroidery and was made by the famed designer Rohit Verma.
Since we often see the heroines carrying weight lehngas during the shooting, but it was for the first time for Sunny to carry such a weighty Indian traditional costume that she actually found it very difficult to carry it off while shooting. Nonetheless the actress managed to do with the dance steps properly that is the brilliance of the actress.
The close source told that Sunny found it really hard to carry the lehnga, but she managed her steps brilliantly. The shoot went for three days and Sunny found it really hard to sit properly with the lenhga. But when the steps started becoming complex, the choreographer and producer Ahmad Khan then again asked Rohot Verma to make another sane lehnga with lesser weight that was made within 24 hours. Well, the song Mere Sayiaan Super Star is going to be rocking. Also enjoy other posts such as Bipasha Basu bikini holiday in Goa (pictures) and Aamir Khan turns veggie.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch