By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Mr. X 1st weekend box office collections – the film earned a nice opening weekend business despite the lower opening. The film opened quite low, but then gained momentum in later shows of the day. Then onwards, a nice business has emerged resulting in a good nice weekend business in domestic market. Emraan Hashmi starrer this movie which shows him as an invisible man has potential to go on well in weekdays. Let’s wait and see.
Anyway, Mr. X 1st Sunday box office collections are 5.10 crore in domestic market, which is fine for the stakeholders. Mr. X 1st weekend box office collections now land on the sum of 13.99 crore in domestic market.
Now eyes are focused on the first week business of the film. Hopes are there that the film may do well once the week gets over. But for this, one has to wait and see. Till then, there are other posts on the website such as Sara Loren’s hot movie Ishq Click and Why Huma Qureshi watches horror movies?
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Sunny Leone’s Mastizaade Earns Good Business on 1st Weekend
- Daawat-e-Ishq Earns Passable Business on 1st Weekend
- Heropanti Earns Bombastic Big Business on 1st Weekend
- Dolly Ki Doli 1st Weekend Collections – Decent Business But Suffering Ahead
- Sanam Re Earns 17.05 Crores on 1st Weekend
- All is Well Just Earns 11.91 Crores in Its 1st Weekend