By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
NH10 opening occupancy – well, the film is no doubt a good cinema to watch and it also got positive reviews from the majority of the critics. It is a good sign for sure that may help the movie to gain good business. But surprisingly, the film could not receive a good opening rather it opened on a slow note in India. NH10 is a maiden production venture of the gorgeous Anushka Sharma who also plays the leading actress in her production.
The film was much talked about and the best thing is that it was promoted well. But it nonetheless could not fetch in good opening day business. Well, NH10 opening day occupancy is merely 25 percent in domestic market in morning shows, as per the updated reports.
Well, NH10 opening occupancy seems undoubtedly less and the major factors behind this lower business might be the examinations going on in the country apart from the ICC Cricket World Cup. Well, the film may get good business in later shows of the day. But it now seems that NH10 will have to rely heavily on word of mouth to get good opening weekend business. Also enjoy other posts such as NH10 Movie Review, Bipasha Basu lets you peek her hot sexy body in bikini (photos) and what happened when Sunny Leone wore 12 kgs lehnga?
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- NH10 Does Nice Business on First Weekend – Present and Future Analysis
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Anushka Sharma’s NH10 Fails to Generate Good Business on First Day
- Bhoothnath Returns Opens Much Slow
- Fan Opens on a Good Note, Expected to Increase Business
- BOSS Box Office Prediction – Movie Could Get 60 Percent Opening
- Jai Gangaajal Opens Slow – Analysis and BO Report