By Saima Kanwal, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Parineeti Chopra on Filmfare magazine cover – well, the dusky beauty has shot for the cover of popular Filmfare magazine for May 2016 issue. She shot on the beach and looks every inch of hot rather the hottest in beach wear. The sizzling beauty has appeared on the magazine’s summer special issue that will release in May, 2016. It is an easy breezy look that suits the best to the actress. Chopra sports a casual split maxi top and shorts with her tresses done in beach waves.
Glance at look at Parineeti’s summer and beach look for Filmfare magazine.
The actress was last seen in a movie titled Kill Dill opposite Ranveer Singh and is now geared up for her upcoming flick ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’ opposite Ayushmann Khurrana.
Do share your views on Parineeti Chopra on Filmfare magazine cover with us in comments section below.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Shruti Haasan Looks Damn Hot and Sizzling on Filmfare Magazine
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- PIX: Anushka Sharma Looks Chic ‘n’ Hot on Filmfare Cover, Confirms She’s Dating Virat
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Sonakshi Sinha Looks Sizzling on Filmfare Cover
- PHOTOS: Aditi Rao Hydari Sizzles and Looks Hot on FHM Magazine Cover
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PHOTOS: Alia Bhatt Sizzles on Hello Magazine Cover