By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Piku 4th day box office collections (1st Monday) – the film showed that it was there to stay. On its 4th day in domestic market, the business came up nice and this is what is being expected from the film. Piku so far has been really nice with great word of mouth. Even the repeat audiences too are being reported at theaters. This all proves that the content, on which this film is based, is really catchy and interesting.
Piku 4th day box office collections in domestic market are 4.90 crore, which is really heart-hitting and heart-warming from all aspects. The stakeholders are much excited with the way the movie has been going on.
The film’s so far business in Indian circuit has now landed at the whopping sum of 30.12 crore, which is superlative. It now seems that soon the film will touch the 50 crore mark. Come back to read more on this movie. Till then have fun with other posts such as Bhiaravi Goswami’s cleavage show photos and Ranbir Kapoor’s most favorite song.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Bombay Velvet Opens on a Good Note, Deepika’s Piku Still Strong
- Baadshah 6th Day Box Office Collections – Again Drop But Overall Business Strong
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- VIDEO: Sarbjit Trailer Out and GOES VIRAL
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- Gunday 1st Monday Box Office Collections – Business Drops Significantly
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai