By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
PK 11th day box office collections – well, the film has made a fantastic business on its 11th day in India. The movie so far has been enjoying simply mammoth business by making the stakeholders utterly and colossally happy with the outcome. PK 2nd Monday box office collections are pretty fine and impressive. This now again shows that the film is here to stay and make more and more business.
Rajkumar Hirani’s directed venture PK 11th day box office collections are simply awesome, as the movie earned around 11 crore on its 11th day in domestic market.
Now the total so far business in domestic circuit is 247.50 crore, which is simply fabulous and mammoth. Come back to read more on the movie and its business. Till then, enjoy posts such as Surveen Chawla hot bikini photos.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Jilla 11th Day Box Office Collections – More Than 65 Crore in India
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Aarambam 11th Day Box Office Collections – 108 Crore Gained
- Veeram 21st Day Box Office Collections – Around 74 Crore Attained in India
- Yevadu 9th Day Box Office Collections – More Than 39 Crore in India
- Baadshah 11th Day Box Office Collections – 100 Crore Approaching
- Yaariyan 4th Day Box Office Collections – 22.20 Crore in India