Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
PK 12th day box office collection – the film managed to make good earnings on its 12th day in Indian circuit. So far, there has been no competition for the movie and till Tevar’s release, it does not witness any kind of competition and this is called plus point for the film to generate more business. Well, PK 2nd Tuesday box office collections in domestic market are fabulous and they added good business to film’s overall total.
PK 12th day box office collection is around 8.50 crore in domestic market. The film is still interesting for the masses. Vacations period has helped the movie gain much business and this was the right idea to release the film in vacations’ time.
Now the film has earned 256 crore in 12 days in domestic market. PK has crossed 250 crore business in India and this is a big brilliance for the film. Come to read more on the film at this website. Till then, chill with other posts such as List of Much-Awaited Bollywood Movies in 2015 and Poonam Pandey’s latest cleavage show (photos).
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Viswaroopam Box Office: Film Crosses 100 Crore Mark in India
- Race 2 Crosses 100 Crore Mark in India
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Now Crosses 100 Crore Mark in India
- Grand Masti Crosses 100 Crore Mark in India, 101 Crore in Pocket
- Viswaroopam Writes History – Crosses 200 Crore Mark in India
- BO Analysis: Baaghi Now Crosses 50 Crore Mark in Just 5 Days
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- PK Crosses 600 Crore’s Giant Mark Worldwide
- Dhoom 3 12th Day Box Office Collections – More Than 250 Crore Attained in India
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now