Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
PK 13th day box office collections – the film remained steady in business in domestic market on 13th day. Well, the movie showed it will go on and on no matter if thirteen days have passed. The movie has wider scope still to enjoy good business in its kitty since there is no competition at all. The competition will come once Tevar comes.
PK 2nd Wednesday box office collections in India are 8.50 crore. The business is same as was on yesterday. The steadiness obviously helps the movie in business.
Now the film has landed into the whopping total amount of 264.50 crore in India, which is simply fabulous. Now after reading this report on PK 13th day box office collections, you may return to read more on this movie. Till then, enjoy other posts such as 10 Best Songs to Rock New Year Celebrations (Top 10 Best Party Songs of 2014) and List of Much-Awaited Bollywood Movies Releasing in 2015.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- All in All Azhagu Raja 4th Day Box Office Collections – Steady Business, But Needs Boost
- Chashme Baddoor 5th Day Box Office Collections – Steady Business
- Humshakals 2nd Day Box Office Collections – Remain Steady in Business
- Commando 5th Day Box Office Collections – Steady Business
- Dhoom 3 13th Day Box Office Collections – On Way to Write Historical Business
- Jilla 19th Day Box Office Collections – Steady and Nice Business
- Pandiya Nadu 1st Day Box Office Collections – Steady Business
- Ram Leela 13th Day Box Office Collections – 109 Crore Business
- Chashme Baddoor 6th Day Box Office Collections – Steady Business
- Yevadu 7th Day Box Office Collections – Steady Business