Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
PK 9th day box office collections – well, as expected the business in domestic market for the ninth day i.e. 2nd Saturday has comes up brilliant making the movie stand tall with mammoth overall business. PK has now entered into 200 crore club and there is another distinction for Aamir Khan – this is his third movie that has earned more than 200 crore.
PK 9th day box office collections in domestic market are approximately 17 crore. After now adding this business, the overall 9 days business in domestic market has turned out to be 214 crore net, which is simply mind blowing.
The film has been getting edge for Christmas vacations apart from being Aamir Khan’s film. After earning 214 crore, PK has now beaten the lifetime business of 3 Idiots, Ek Tha Tiger and Happy New Year. It has now become the 5th highest grosser of all time. Wait for more records and keep coming to this website for more updates. Till then, enjoy other posts such as A man without clothes stands in front of Bipasha Basu and how she looks at his asset (photos), Amitabh Bachchan awarded 2nd Yash Chopra Award (photos) and Sowdharya hot movie stills.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Happy New Year 2nd Monday Box Office Collections, Business Drop
- Happy New Year Now Stands at 123.86 Crore in India
- Happy New Year On Way to Cross 150 Crore in India
- Happy New Year – The Fastest 100 Crore Entrant in Bollywood History
- Happy New Year 2nd Weekend Collections – 180.50 Crore Grabbed
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor