Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
PK worldwide gross collections – well, the movie is on way to make historical business, as the record-breaking has already been done. Now it has been on way to make new historical records set for others to come ahead to beat. But it seems, it is Aamir Khan who will be breaking these set records. PK has earned more than 300 crore net business domestically and has emerged as the first Bollywood film to enter into 300 crore club.
PK has collected around 305 crore net business in India only. PK’s total gross business in domestic market is around 439 crore. The overseas total gross so far is around 134 crore. Thus, PK worldwide gross collections are now 573 crore, which means the movie has reached near to 600 crore worldwide business now.
The progress shows the 600 crore is now inches away and the movie is potentially a great content to go far more than this 600 crore mark. Let’s wait and see. Till then, have fun with other posts such as Bigg Boss 8’s Karishma Tanna without clothes MUST-SEEN Photos and Who Aditya Roy Kapur loves the most in life?
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PK Worldwide Box Office Collections Updates, 635 Crore Gross
- PK Crosses 600 Crore’s Giant Mark Worldwide
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Veeram 7th Day Box Office Collections – Inches Away to 50 Crore in India
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Besharam 1st Monday Box Office Collections – 50 Crore Mark Attained
- Fan Grosses More Than 114 Crore Worldwide in Just 3 Days
- Fan Earns 49.43 Crore in India, 74.07 Crore Worldwide in 2 Days Only