By Kalpana Mathur, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Prince death – The iconic musician and world renowned singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and actor, Prince is no more. He has died at 57 on April 21st, 2016. TMZ confirms that Prince has passed away. According to reports, his body was found at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning. His full name was Prince Rogers Nelson. TMZ further reports that his private jet had to make an emergency landing on 15th April in Illinois due to medical reasons. But the next day, on April 16th, Prince appeared on his concert to make it sure to his fans that he was fine and okay.
The people around him told TMZ that was battling with flu. The online reports suggest that police are now on way to investigate Prince death.
Before making an appearance on his last show, he cancelled two shows also due to health issues. His breakthrough album ‘1999’ made his an international icon and international superstar in 1982. Since then there has been no looking back for the music icon. Once any further development occurs on Prince death, it will be furnished for you. Images source: ibtimes.com & zimbio.com
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Prince Harry and Girlfriend Cressida Bonas Split – Reasons of the Break up
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!