By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Bollywood actor Raashul Tandon is a known face to all and sundry. He has now turned his face to negative roles and even is open to do every kind of role offered him to enact. The actor thinks and considers that being open to all kinds of characters is what brings out the versatility. He was last seen in recently released Barkhaa. Raashul is always praised high by his peers and fans alike and this is called the brilliance when you start to be praised by the people in your surroundings and the masses.
The sources say that the actor always looks quality of the role whenever he is offered any script. He is now even open to lovely dovey characters as well. He now thinks that he has now reached to that level (after spending more than seven years in the industry) where he feels himself comfortable to all kinds of roles in particular the negative characters. Thus he now wants to doll up negative roles in movies.
Tandon is a big fan of character actor late Pran and Heath Ledger. Besides he is a fan of Paresh Rawal and Anupam Kher.
There are other nice posts on the website to enjoy such as Sunny Leone sizzles on Comedy Nights with Kapil and Detective Byomkesh Bakshi 1st day collections report.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?