By Kalpana Mathur, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Radhika Apte, the hot bomb of Bollywood industry, is very famous celebrity in B-Town because of her hotness, boldness and acting skills as well. She is the central focus of all and sundry. Radhika has impressed all of us in various flicks and is now ready to allure more in upcoming movies. Radhika’s upcoming flick is a psychological thriller ‘Phobia’. For this film, she is quite excited and is looking forward to steal the hearts of the viewers.
Well, this actress has a phobia in life also – she is afraid of being called ‘Aunty’. Apte says that one gets old, the word ‘Aunty’ becomes a fear.
Hmmm…..guys don’t call her ‘Aunty’ ever, otherwise she will get angry. And the ones who are surrounded her too have to be cautious.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Radhika Apte Leaked Whatsapp Photos, Totally Without Clothes
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai