By Saima Kanwal, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Brawls in Bollywood and among the celebrities keep going on – often they are done to get the limelight and sometimes they happen because of jealously or honor factor, etc. The big brawls in the past were seen among Shah Rukh Khan and Bachchan family and then Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan. Thank God, they are friends now. Anyway, the fact remains that brawls do grab big projection in the media and now it seems someone, who does not have big media projection, wants to get benefited from this type of controversy.
Yes, Shilpa Shetty’s husband, Raj Kundra – the business tycoon, is the one who seems to get benefit from this kind of business now. He recently slammed Shah Rukh Khan on his currently running Foorti ad on television. Kundra tweeted about the ad mentioning it as disgusting. He says kids are humming the words of the ad, which are not approvable for the kids. He also mentioned why Shah Rukh Khan approved the script?
Shah Rukh did not reply to this tweet of Raj Kundra at all. Soon, Raj decided to remove the tweet, as he seemed not to take any panga with the mega star. Kundra then changed his words and said it was his personal opinion. Also read Salman Khan gets 5 year prison for hit and run case.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Shah Rukh Khan Injured and Rushed to the Hospital in Mumbai
- Kolaveri D Famed Dhanush Replaces Shah Rukh Khan in Balki’s Upcoming Movie
- Shah Rukh Khan in Dhoom 4
- Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri to Have Third Kid in July through Surrogate Mother
- Why Did Shah Rukh Khan Praise Sushant Singh Rajput?