Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
John Abraham’s Rocky Handsome 1st Monday collections came up nice adding more glitters to movie’s overall business in domestic market. After adding good score of 16.12 crore (adding Thursday’s paid previews also) on its first weekend enjoying Holi and long weekend, the movie has now landed into weekdays with oomph. Although the business has dropped as usually happens with the movies, the business on the first day of the weekdays seems fine – it’s not a BIG DROP.
The film collected 2.14 crore on 4th day i.e. first Monday in Indian market. The movie’s business now stands at the sum of 18.26 crore in domestic market, which is fine and satisfactory for the stakeholders.
Film received mixed reviews from the critics and has been finding Batman vs. Superman as a tough competitor at the box office. Well, Rocky Handsome 1st Monday box office collections now show that the movie will go with a steady business in coming days till Friday.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Rocky Handsome Drops on 5th Day – No Chances to Grow Up
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Jilla 22nd Day Box Office Collections – Current Business and Future Updates
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Rocky Handsome Earns Nice on 1st Day, Kapoor & Sons is a Competitor
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled