Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Rocky Handsome 1st Tuesday box office collections show the movie could not gain the expected business and dropped. Well, John Abraham’s flick, which he also produces, flaunted off drop on its 5th day in Indian market. The movie so far has been going nice, though it has faced tough competitions from Kapoor & Sons and Batman vs. Superman. But on 5th day, it dropped and earned just about okay business.
The movie earned merely 1.74 crore on its first Tuesday at domestic box office taking its total business to 20 crore in Indian circuit.
Since tough competition is there, nonetheless there are hopes that the movie will go on with steady business. From Friday onwards, the film will have to either wrap up the business or show much lower bucks at the box office. Anyway, the stakeholders must be satisfied, as the movie has earned decent so far (though expectations were quite high). Rocky Handsome 1st Tuesday box office collections now clearly reveal the true current picture of the BO business and film’s worth among the masses.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Gulaab Gang Box Office Prediction – Has Better Chances to Grow
- Rocky Handsome – Current Box Office Verdict and Analysis
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Rocky Handsome Earns Nice on 1st Day, Kapoor & Sons is a Competitor
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled