Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Roy 1st day box office collections – well, the film opened on a good note and then went on having good
business at the domestic box office churning out the business that marks the biggest opening of 2015. Yes, the film became the biggest opener of 2015 by collecting 10.40 crore on its opening day i.e. 1st Friday.
Since it was a normal Friday, the collections seem great. Roy is aimed at multiplexes, as it is mainly a multiplex movie and this is the reason that the major chunks of business came up from there. The film could not gain positive reviews from the critics, but the audiences went against it and emerged at the theaters.
As Ranbir Kapoor is being seen in a movie almost after a year, the masses are crazy for him. This is also a plus point for the movie. Today’s business will be fine, but tomorrow’s business will be affected due to Pakistan and India World Cup Cricket match.
Roy 1st day box office collections now show the opening weekend might be fine. Anyway, let’s wait to see what happens. Till then enjoy other posts such as Taylor Swift’s latest single Style’s video and Ayeza Khan, Pakistani actress’ photos.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- ABCD 2 Becomes the Highest Opener of 2015
- Badlapur – The 3rd Highest Opener of 2015
- Gunday Opens with a Bang – Gonna Be the Biggest Opener of the Year
- Welcome Back – The Third Highest Opener of 2015
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton