By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Roy opening occupancy – well, as expected the film opened to a good response from the masses. But what will happen in the later part of the day is what is the question is, since the movie could not fetch in positive reviews from the majority of the critics. Anyway, it doesn’t matter at all that if the critics go against the film, it will not churn out good revenue. Because in the past, many examples have been witnessed where the critics did not give stars to the movies, but they worked well at the box office.
But, yes, Roy has to reply on heavy word of mouth for sure if it needs to be generate good footfalls. Roy opening occupancy as per early estimates, it has opened to around 50 percent occupancy in India.
All eyes are now set on film’s wind up business of today. Let’s wait to see if a good business comes up or the movie falls flat in later shows of the day. Till then, enjoy other posts such as Roy Movie Review, Radhika Apte leaked images and Shraddha Kapoor’s brand endorsements.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Fan Opens on a Good Note, Expected to Increase Business
- Bombay Velvet Opens on a Good Note, Deepika’s Piku Still Strong
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!