By Prakash Babu, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Salman Khan and Lulia Vatur’s wedding is in high in the air. We have also reported about the marriage date. Last night when Salman’s younger brother Sohail Khan was dinning with his father Salim Khan and step mother Helen at a Bandra eatery at mid night, a reporter came up there and asked a simple question about Salman Khan and Lulia’s marriage. Hearing it, Sohail Khan instantly started abusing the reporter. He was shouting at the top of his voice at the journalist using vulgar words, which one cannot bear at all.
Sohail also warned the reporter to shut the camera immediately. Well, what kind of this behavior is? He is a mature person. He should have treated the journalist with politeness. The best way to avoid the question was to simply slip into his vehicle without answering anything. He even could have told the reporter that it was his personal family matter. But nothing of this sort took place and he kept on abusing the reporter.
Do you guys think that asking a simple question about Salman Khan and Lulia Vatur’s wedding should have been treated with vulgar abuses? Share your thoughts on this matter in comments section below.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Salman Khan’s Marriage Date with Lulia Vantur FINALIZED
- What Zareen Khan Says on Salman Khan and Lulia’s Marriage
- Salman Khan Lulia Vanture Relationship Now Goes Salman’s Home
- Now It’s Raj Kundra’s Turn to Take Panga with Shah Rukh Khan
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Surprising Fact: Salman Khan Wants to Produce Kids without Marriage
- Salman Gifts White Rolls-Royce Phantom to Arpita as Marriage Gift