By Prakash Babu, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Salman Khan’s hair transplant – yes, the actor has gone for the procedure once again. A little birdie broke the news that Khan drove to his farmhouse in Panval last night along with his girlfriend Lulia Vantur and mother Salma, where he went for the round of hair transplant. Reports have it that the team of doctors came especially from Dubai and arrived at his farmhouse to perform the procedure. The transplantation was done there.
But now Salman will have to follow certain guidelines delivered by the doctors over the next fewer days – well, he has to avoid sweating and will have to stay in air-conditioned environment by avoiding outdoors. This is because the sweating can harm the transplantation procedure done already.
Salman Khan’s hair transplant was first done way back in 2003, and then it was done in 2012. Now in 2016, he went again for the same. Frequent touch-ups are required in the procedure.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Holi Feature: How Does Shraddha Kapoor Celebrate Holi and Protect Her Hair and Skin?
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Now It’s Raj Kundra’s Turn to Take Panga with Shah Rukh Khan
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled