By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Sanam Re 1st day box office collections – Divya Khosla Kumar’s love saga is on way to do well. The film opened well yesterday and then the wrap up of the day brought satisfactory results. Starring Pulkit Samrat, Yami Gautam and Urvashi Rautela in main leads, the film is expected to do well on the first weekend. The opening weekend is on way to grab more chunks. Made with a budget of 20.50 crores (COP + P&A), it is now already on way to recover the cost. The first day business in domestic market was 5.04 crores. The movie has already recovered around 16 crores from satellite, music and overseas distribution.
It is a T-Series production that is why it carries soothing music to enjoy. First Friday business is fine and now eyes are focused on the coming days’ business.
Sanam Re 1st day box office collections now show the Valentine’s Day business would be far better than the first day, as the genre is romance.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Sanam Re Earns 17.05 Crores on 1st Weekend
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?