Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
T-Series’ latest release Sanam Re 1st weekend box office collections came up fantastic showing the good growth of the movie among the viewers. Pulkit Samrat and Yami Gautam starrer thus flick of Divya Khosla Kumar has been doing fabulous in theaters flaunting off nice business so far. From the opening day to date, the box office results are worth to talk about. On its first day, the movie collected 5.04 crore and then on second day, the business was 5.56 crore in domestic market.
Sanam Re 1st Sunday box office collections are superlative, as the movie earned 6.45 crore. Since it was Valentine’s Day, the business on Sunday witnessed a boost.
Three days business break-up in domestic market is as follows:
Day One: 5.04 crores
Day Two: 5.56 crores
Day Three: 6.45 crores
Total Collections: 17.05 crores
Sanam Re 1st weekend box office collections are now 17.05 crores. It shows now the film can go smoothly in weekdays. If the business drops on weekdays, it will not affect much to film’s worth.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- All is Well Just Earns 11.91 Crores in Its 1st Weekend
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Tamasha Earns 43.30 Crores in Four Days
- Dil Dhadakne Do Earns 10.53 Crores on First Day in India
- Brothers Crosses 85 Crores Worldwide on Opening Weekend
- Sanam Re Does Well on 1st Day, Now Set to Make Good on Weekend
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor