By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Shahid Kapoor’s baby is due in September this year. Yes, a source has confirmed us. Shahid’s Rangoon is due to release on 14th October, and his baby will arrive before the release. Mira, his wife, is due to deliver the baby in mid-September. Since Mira is so young and is just 22-year-old and it is her first kid, Shahid is taking much care of her and is keeping a close eye on her by going with her to doctors and accompanying her wherever she goes out.
Both Shahid and Mira had tied the knot on 7th July, 2015 in Delhi. His next is Udta Punjab, which promotions are going on. Directed by Abhishek Chaubey, the movie talks about the dark drug scenes in Punjab. Vishal Bhardwaj’s Rangoon is due in October.
Although the actor has been in talks with producers, but he is not signing any project before his baby’s arrival. He does not want a maternity leave, but surely wants to spend time with his baby and wife. Get set to wait Shahid Kapoor’s baby.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Ex-Lovers Shahid Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Take Selfies Together
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- All About Arjun Rampal and Wife Mehr Jessia Divorce Matter
- PHOTOS: Shahid Kapoor’s Sangeet Ceremony
- REVEALED: Shahid Kapoor’s Wedding’s First Photo