By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Shruti Haasan’s look in Gabbar is Back is the talk of all and sundry in particular her fans. Her look in the movie is really heart-warming. Well, Shruti is going to play a Maharashtrian character for the very first time. And she aptly looks the same – a true traditional Maharashtrian girl getting clad in a pink nauvari saree. She is found wearing a nose ring that suits her to the most.
Not many know that Shruti’s mother Sarika is half Maharashtrian. So, now this becomes clear that from where these looks come from.
Anyway, Shruti Haasan’s look in Gabbar is Back is really going to sizzle and entice the viewers. Let’s wait for the release. Since the promotions are high and the buzz is big, the film is expected to make its big mark at the box office. Also enjoy other posts on the website such as why Priyanka Chopra turned down 10 crore deal? Deepika Padukone’s video of playing pranks, dancing and doing fun on Piku’s sets.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?