Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Saima Kanwal, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Sonam Kapoor is down with swine flu. This is the trend has instantly gathered quite a big momentum in the media, on the web and on social media. Her fans have turned out to be worried about her. Well, this is what happened that Sonam was shooting for Prem Ratan Dhan Payo in Rajkot, Gujarat where she started suffering from high fever. She was taken to Sterling Hospital in the city where various tests were conducted on her.
After the tests’ reports, Sonam Kapoor was tested positive for H1N1 virus. By the time, the news reached to her home, her mother Suneeta Kapoor rushed to Gujarat to bring Sonam back to Mumbai for further treatment. She is now admitted in Kokilaben Ambani Hospital in Mumbai.
It has been learnt that the treatment will last till one week. We at Showbiz Bites pray for Sonam’s speedy recovery. Share your prayers for Sonam’s health and speedy recovery in comments section below. Also browse other posts on the website such as Tanishaa Mukerji looks seductive at Filmfare Glamour & Style Awards (photos) and Meghna Naidu looks hot in Kya Kool Haim Hum 3 (photos).
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Holi Feature: How Does Shraddha Kapoor Celebrate Holi and Protect Her Hair and Skin?
- Ex-Lovers Shahid Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Take Selfies Together
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai