By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Sultan box office collections – Salman Khan’s magnum opus has been doing splendid and magnificent job at the box office. The best thing is that the film is on way to generate mammoth business not only in India but also in overseas. The movie is also on way to generate and break records. So far, the box office business in domestic market is 195.90 crore in just 6 days. The movie still goes steady and that is the brilliance.
Check out the day-wise business of this Yash Raj Films’ venture.
Day One: 36.54 crore
Day Two: 37.32 crore
Day Three: 31.67 crore
Day Four: 36.62 crore
Day Five: 38.21 crore
Day Six: 15.54 crore
Total Collection: 195.90 crore
These are the so far Sultan box office collections. The movie is expected to go steady in coming days as well. Although the drop has happened on sixth day, but from now onwards, it will likely to be steady.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Dhoom 3 Box Office Prediction Report – Day-Wise with Expert Analysis
- Ki and Ka Continues Making Business – BO Analysis Report
- Piku Does Decent Business on 1st Day – BO Report with Analysis
- Mastizaade Day-Wise Business Report, Set to Open Decent
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’s 100 Crore Business Report with Analysis
- Analysis: Will Salman Khan’s Sultan Break Aamir Khan’s PK’s BO Records?
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan Day-Wise Collections with Analysis
- Special 26 11th Day Box Office Collections Report with Analysis
- Mardaani 1st Day Collections Report with Analysis
- Cuckoo 1st Day Collections Report with Analysis