By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Tamasha 1st Monday box office collections – well, the film has been going well at the box office. Over the first weekend, ex-lovers’ film did a decent business adding good chunks to movie’s overall worth and business. Since a drop was expected on Monday, the same took place, nonetheless the film managed to sustain its position at the box office. Tamasha received mixed reviews from the critics.
It is being liked due to the main fact of the ex-flame’s pairing on screen. Tamasha 1st Monday box office collections are 5.07 crores. The total sum has landed on the whopping figure of 43.30 crores.
Ranbir must have taken a sigh of relief as his last Bombay Velvet had done really bad business at the box office. The latest one Tamasha has surpassed the lifetime business of Bombay Velvet, which was 23.67 crores in domestic market.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- All is Well Now Lands at 14.01 Crores After 4 Days
- All is Well Just Earns 11.91 Crores in Its 1st Weekend
- Sanam Re Earns 17.05 Crores on 1st Weekend
- PK Box Office Prediction – 100 Crores in 3 Days and 200 Crores in 10 Days
- Dil Dhadakne Do Earns 10.53 Crores on First Day in India
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan Surpasses 151 Crores in 5 Days in India Only