Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Kalpana Mathur, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Tamasha first look has been revealed now. Well, all eyes have been and even are on the film’s release. Everyone is anxious about as to how would it be? Since the first look of the movie has been unleashed now, all and the movie’s fans can now judge it. This is Imtiaz Ali’s much awaited project. The film is being produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and Imtiaz Ali, while Imtiaz directs this flick also.
Well, from the straight word, Tamasha first look is simply uninteresting and appears to be boring from this writer’s point of view. There is no excitement quotient involved into the image at all. The people have been waiting something unique and special, but it carries a déjà vu feel.
The film stars the ex-lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone in main leads. Ranbir plays a wanderer and he finds Deepika on his journey. Tamasha has been shot in the eye pleasing locales of French island Corsica. Thus, you may expect something heart-hitting locales of the island. The film is expected to release sometime in 2016. Also enjoy other posts such as why Bollywood leading actresses are passionate for singing (special feature)?
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch