By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Tamasha opening occupancy has been decent. The film opened to a decent note today in domestic market. For international circuit, once the reports come up will be dished out at this website. The reports have it that the occupancy rate in the morning shows was around 40%. If the rest of the day figures too go into its favor, Tamasha may end up with a decent opening day collections. Well, the mixed reviews and low key advance booking will affect the film’s business on the weekend.
It appears, the film might suffer as the weekend progresses, as the business might drop. Let’s wait and see what happens on Saturday and Sunday? If the film succeeds in getting good business in coming two days, the opening weekend then will be nice to rave big about.
Well, Imtiaz Ali directed and Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone starrer this venture will have to heavily rely on word of mouth. Also enjoy other posts on the website such as Lisa Haydon without clothes photos.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Mr. X Opens Dull – Analysis with Details
- Tamanna Bhatia to Tie the Knot – Complete Marriage Details
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Hrudaya Kaleyam 1st Weekend Collections – Analysis & Details
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Fan Opens on a Good Note, Expected to Increase Business