By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Tanu Weds Manu Returns opening occupancy – well, the film, as expected rather beyond the expectations, did fantastically well at the box office in morning shows. Kangana Ranaut and R. Madhavan starrer this film has managed to do fabulously well in opening in domestic market. The same unconfirmed reports are being echoed in overseas as well. The film released in 2200 screens in India and 340 screens overseas. The screen count is decent – let’s wait to see what happens on opening day and in opening weekend.
If all goes well, as it seems, then the weekdays will not affect the film’s business. As per the reports, Tanu Weds Manu Returns opening occupancy in morning shows are more than 60%, which is really nice.
It now seems the evening and night shows will be bringing up really nice business for the film, as the film is laced with praises from the critics, industry insiders and has good word of mouth. This all will help in getting good business. Thus, around 6 to 8 crore are expected on the cards for 1st day collections. Also enjoy other posts such as Tanu Weds Manu Returns Movie Review and Why Jackie Shroff gave a secret envelope to a guy on the sets? Katrina Kaif gets pregnant with Ranbir Kapoor’s Child.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- BO Prediction: Tanu Weds Manu Returns Expected to Ignite Box Office
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns Does BRAVURA Job on 1st Day
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns Gains Big Momentum on 2nd Day
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns Enjoys Giant Business on First Weekend
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns Movie Review
- PIX: Kangana Celebrates Birthday at Tanu Weds Manu Returns Poster Launch
- PIX: Kangana Ranaut Steals the Hearts in Chandigarh for Tanu Weds Manu Returns Promotions
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction