By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Himesh Reshammiya’s Teraa Surroor is out and it could not get positive reviews from the majority of the critics. Teraa Surroor opening occupancy has not been good enough to talk about. There were chances of good opening being an entertainer, but the movie went against the expectations. The movie got a low opening occupancy in India. The range is between 10 to 15 percent. In single screens, it may do well rather than in multiplexes. Well, the movie might grow on the weekend. Let’s wait and see.
There are chances of growing the business in areas like Gujarat and CI. There is no big buzz associated at all with the film and now it relies heavily on word of mouth, which too seems lesser.
If it succeeds doing good business or average business on the weekend, the weekday then will not affect much, otherwise the film has to suffer. As for recovering the cost, it has already done through satellite and music rights, etc. Looking at Teraa Surroor opening occupancy, it now seems the movie may hardly get good business in later half of the day. Also enjoy other posts on the website such as Kim Kardashian’s latest Instagarm birth suit selfie and Selena Gomez’s serious wardrobe malfunction.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- VIDEO: Himesh Reshammiya’s Teraa Surroor Official Trailer
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- BO Updates: Teraa Surroor Has Chances to Open Well
- Heartless Opens to Much Lower Occupancy
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- One By Two Opens to Pretty Lower Occupancy
- Nautanki Saala Opens to Lower Occupancy – Only 15% Opening