Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Tevar 1st weekend box office collections – the movie could not bring up the business as was being expected from it. Anyway, it is nevertheless not much lower rather an average business, which could give somewhat sense of satisfaction to all the stakeholders. There were good amount of expectations since it was the first release of 2015. But it could not live up to the expectations.
Arjun Kapoor and Sonaksghi Sinha starrer Tevar 1st weekend box office collections are around 22.05 crore in domestic market, which are plain average.
The first Sunday domestic business is around 7.35 crore, which is steady whereas on Sunday being holiday the expectations of giant business were there.
The weekdays are now on way to begin. The film will drop, as normally on weekdays the films turn to lower side, but Tevar may go more lower on weekdays. Let’s wait to see the results. Also enjoy the post a special birthday cake for Deepika Padukone by someone special (read the article).
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Varna 1st Weekend Box Office Collections – Below Average Business
- Raja Rani 1st Weekend Box Office Collections – Below Average
- Bhai 2nd Day Box Office Collections – Average Business
- Legend 4th Weekend Business, 24th Day Collections and Total Business Updates
- Rowdy 1st Day Box Office Collections – Below Average Business
- Raja Rani 1st Day Box Office Collections – Average Business