By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Tusshar Kapoor’s baby pictures have become the central focus of the masses post the news of his baby’s birth started making the rounds of the media from yesterday. Although the baby boy was born last week, but Tusshar and his sister Ekta Kapoor made the announcement yesterday. Tusshar is now a proud father of a baby boy. He chose to have baby through surrogacy to be a single parent. The baby was born through IVF and surrogacy at Jaslok Hospital.
Tusshar has named his son ‘Lakshya’, who is the first grandchild of Kapoor family. Jateendra and his wife Shobha Kapoor are now the proud grandparents to Tusshar’s son. They said in a statement that they were much happy and were supportive of their son’s decision to become a single parent through surrogacy.
It is not new in Bollywood rather Aamir Khan’s son Azad was born through surrogacy and then Shah Rukh Khan’s son Abram was born through this way as well. Today, Tusshar Kapoor’s baby pictures are well in demand.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Salman Khan Gifts a Luxurious BMW to His Newly Born Nephew ‘Ahil’
- Anushka Sharma Meets Virat Kohli’s Parents – Wedding Bells to Ring Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Pictures: Simon Cowell Shares Newly Born Son’s Pictures
- Holi Feature: How Does Shraddha Kapoor Celebrate Holi and Protect Her Hair and Skin?