By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Vidya Balan movies are given a warm welcome whenever they hit the screens. This is because she is a talented actress and knows the art of acting perfectly well. She is now making a pivotal guest appearance in Ribhu Dasgupta’s emotional thriller TE3N starring Amitabh Bachchan and Nawazuddin Siddique in main leads. The movie has already been in well news and people are surely waiting the release. Coming back to Vidya, she is not only a talented actress, but also a brave woman as well. She displayed her bravery while shooting for the film in Kolkata.
A close source tells that the crew was filming the scenes at an abandoned jute mill – near which an old haunted house was there. The locals are of the view that this house is haunted. No one was daring to enter into it, but it was Vidya who very boldly entered into the house without any fear.
This shows why Vidya Balan movies are liked, because she does not get afraid of anything and when it comes to films, she bravely grabbed the script and enacted fabulously on screen.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai