By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Welcome Back 1st day box office collections – the film, as was it being expected, did remarkable well on its first day. The film has good word of mouth and the masses seem crazy for the film. This is absolutely great for the film’s stakeholders. The movie has all potential to run well at the box office and it is there to do the same. After the big success of 2007’s Welcome, the sequel Welcome Back is getting much cooperation from the masses. The comic caper is doing marvelous.
Anees Bazmee’s Welcome Back 1st day box office collections are 14.35 crores. The film opened decent and then started showing the biggest results at theaters in later shows of the day.
There are now biggest chances of showing mammoth business in coming days especially on Saturday and Sunday. Anil Kapoor, John Abraham, Paresh Rawal and Nana Patekar starrer this flick is now the third highest opener of 2015 after Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Akshay Kumar’s Brothers.
50 crores something is now on the cards for film’s first weekend collections. Yes, this figure is safely and easily achievable. Let’s wait to see this happening. Till then browse this website to enjoy other nice content such as Why is Amy Jackson Akshay Kumar’s lucky charm now? Who is Bollywood’s female self-made superstar?
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- ABCD 2 Becomes the Highest Opener of 2015
- Badlapur – The 3rd Highest Opener of 2015
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Baaghi Becomes the 3rd Highest Opener of 2016
- Kapoor & Sons – 4th Highest Opener of 2016
- Roy Emerges the Biggest Opener of 2015
- Roy Earns the Second Highest 1st Weekend Collections of 2015