By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Mohabbat Buri Bimari is the song that has been running well on all music channels since quite some time and has gained a big momentum among the music lovers. For sure, it has also generated a good buzz and promotion for the movie, since the liking for the flick has risen to high. The eyes are set on film’s release. Bombay Velvet’s 60s look has really captured the hearts. Karan Johar’s villainous role in the film too is grabbing quite a big attention. Karan is making his acting debut in this film, though you have seen him in quite a brief cameo in Dil Wale Dulhania Layjaynge, but this time around a full-fledged acting role is there for Karan. Karan Johar’s new avatar of an actor is now going to be witnessed.
The music of Bo,bay Velvet too is capturing a lot of attention. Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma’s looks of 60s are the talk of the town.
Well, among the tracks of Bombay Velvet’s album, Ranbir likes the most what all like – yes, it is Mohabbat Buri Bimari song.
Reports have it that he loves listening this song over and over again. Amit Trivedi has composed the album. Jazz music in the album surely captures the ears. Enjoy other posts on the website also like Pulkit Samrat’s cool look in Bangistan and Baahubali’s third poster revealed.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Ex-Lovers Shahid Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Take Selfies Together
- Holi Feature: How Does Shraddha Kapoor Celebrate Holi and Protect Her Hair and Skin?
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai