By Prakash Babu, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Yami Gautam’s new movie is Sanam Re, for which the unit has just wrapped up the shooting. Now she and her fans are waiting for the release. Well, on her other front, the latest about the gorgeous actress is that she is going to visit her college in Chandigarh and for this, she is super excited. Yami was born and brought up in Chandigarh and she recently received an invitation to visit her college by the college administration.
A close source says that Yami’s college is much proud of her success in Bollywood, which she made on her own. Thus, they made a contact with her to visit the college.
The students, as per the source, are much eager to talk with the actress to learn her experiences from her as to how she made her debut in Vicky Donor (2012) and her journey in filmdom. She will also promote her movie there.
Yami says that it is really a fun and emotional experience visiting her college. She is excited to go there and promote her movie in her hometown.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- For Whom Yami Gautam Cooked Special Dinner?
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Geeta Kapur Arrested After Ramming Car into a Pedestrian in Mumbai
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!