By Saima Kanwal, Showbiz Bites Staff Writer
Sri Devi and Boney Kapoor’s home caught fire yesterday – this is what has happened with Boney Kapoor’s residence located in Andheri (Lokhandwala). As per the reports, the fire took place due to the short circuit in Sri Devi’s bedroom. The fire did damage to the residence. The reports further suggest that Sri Devi, her mother in law and her two daughters were present at the residence by the time, the house caught fire. Boney Kapoor was not at home when it happened. He was in Bandra and was informed there. He instantly rushed to home to protect his family and property. He sent his mother to his brother’s home – Sanjay Kapoor’s house and took his wife Bollywood actress Sri Devi and two daughters to a hotel and spent the night there.
The reports reveal that the fire was controlled well in time and no further damage happened then. If you like this story on Sri Devi and Boney Kapoor’s home caught fire yesterday, you may also like reading other articles on the website such as Dhoom 3 1st weekend box office collections, Dhoom 3 box office prediction (day-wise business analysis), Top 10 searched regional movies of 2013, Arrambam 52nd day box office collections, Biriyani 2nd day collections and R…Rajkumar 17th day collections.