Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn – Film Critic, Music Reviewer & Entertainment Analyst – Showbiz Bites
Kapoor & Sons box office prediction – the film is surely being expected to do nice at the box office upon release. The promotional activities have been mammoth and giant. This will surely help the movie grow among the masses. The opening occupancy will be nice, as it may emerge between 40 to 50 percent. In multiplexes, the movie has brighter scope to make good business. In metros, the film’s chances seem brighter, as the content relates to them. Starring Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan, Kran Johar’s production has done everything on cards for the promotions.
The opening would be nice, but all will depend on the content. If it is workable, the movie will get nice chunks on first day and then on weekend.
If weekend score comes up better or higher, there are chances of getting nice bucks in weekdays as well. Outside India, the movie may do well as well like in Pakistan (as Fawad Khan is from there and has good fan following there) and other world markets.
Kapoor & Sons box office prediction is quite clear, as mentioned in above lines – the movie will open nice, but all would be dependent on the content.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!
- BO Updates: Teraa Surroor Has Chances to Open Well
- Rocky Handsome Earns Nice on 1st Day, Kapoor & Sons is a Competitor
- Ex-Lovers Shahid Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Take Selfies Together
- Holi Feature: How Does Shraddha Kapoor Celebrate Holi and Protect Her Hair and Skin?
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- PHOTOS: Anushka Sharma Looks Creamily Beautiful at Pantene New Product Launch
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now