Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/theinfod/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3783
By Goher Iqbal Punn, Film Critic & Entertainment Analyst, Showbiz Bites
Piku opening occupancy – Deepika Padukopne, Irrfan Khan and Amitabh Bachchan starrer Shoojit Sircar’s much promoted film has opened to good occupancy rate in domestic market today. The film has been in big news since quite a long time, as the promotional activities have been really strong, which undoubtedly created big hype. Well, it seems Piku will get a good weekend business.
On the other hand, Sunny Leone and Ram Kapoor starrer comic entertainer Kuch Kuch Locha Hai opening occupancy is not great to rave big about. The film opened weak and there are hardly any chances to make good business in later shows of the day. The film needs heavy word of mouth to go on. Akshay Kumar’s Gabbar is Back still goes well at the box office.
Well, Piku opening occupancy in morning shows is around 40% in India and Kuch Kuch Locha Hai opening occupancy in domestic market is around 20% only. Now wait and see what exactly happens to these movies after the day winds up. Come back to read more details on these movies’ business with analysis.
Most Interesting Posts to Visit
More Related Posts:
- PIX: Bipasha Babu Celebrates Bachelorette Party with Gang of Girls
- Kuch Kuch Locha Hai Earns Mighty Poor Business on 1st Day – Analysis
- Shraddha-Prachi’s Catfight – Cat’s Out of Bag Now
- Malaika Arora Shows Side-Asset, Faces Severe Wardrobe Malfunction
- Varun Dhawan Wants Live-in Relationship with Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
- Yes, I’m Going to Become Father, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Ram Leela Opens to 90% Occupancy – Super Brilliant
- PIX: Bollywood Celebs Attend Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Rochelle Rao’s Role on Kapil Sharma’s Show Unveiled
- SPOTTED: Arjun Kapoor and Daisy Shah at the Airport, Hmmmm!